KAKURENBO (Hide and seek):
“A cat is playing hide and seek in the woods. But it can’t help but peek out.” – Nocogou
Nocogou are a husband and wife team, living the slow life in the countryside of Aichi Prefecture, Japan. Their fabric designs are inspired by their day to day life.
All fabrics are handprinted with love, with each colour screen printed individually. Thus each piece is one of a kind.
100% cotton (light weight) 40 Broadcloth
Designed, handprinted and made in Japan
50cm x 106cm wide : 19″ x 42″ wide
For continuous yardage select multiple quantities.
1 → 50 cm
2 → 1m
3 → 1.5m
4 → 2m
- Because of the nature of the material, some shrinkage occurs with washing (allow for shrinkage of approximately 2%).
- Due to the nature of hand printing, there may be some cases of differences in colour, bleeding, alignment etc.
- Colours may vary depending on the print batch or your monitor screen
- Nocogou commercial use guideline allows for the sale of original handmade goods using Nocogou fabrics. The final product should involve an element of design and should not closely resemble goods currently made and sold by Nocogou. Items are to be sold in handmade marketplaces, not on wholesale or consignment sales or in retail shops.
- Shipping rates outside of Japan have been increased to courier rates due to Japan Post restrictions. If you would like to utilise surface mail (8 – 12 weeks, USD11) please contact me to arrange email@example.com