GENERAL (SECTION 1)
- Indy Bindy is committed to keeping your personal data confidential and secure. We will not sell, loan or provide access to your personal information to any third party provider, however, please note that your personal information will be used throughout the registration and payment processes associated with this site.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, abusive or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
INFORMATION USE (SECTION 2)
- In order to use this website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email. Any information collected from this website by Indy Bindy is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
- Any details collected from Indy Bindy users and members are required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in staff development.
- When you purchase a product or service from our store or website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When placing an order your email address will be added to our mailing list if you opt in. Inclusion on our mailing list will allow us to send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You can opt out at any time just send an email to email@example.com you will be taken off the list immediately.
- When you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
WEBSITE and PAYMENT (SECTION 3)
- Our store is hosted on Dreamhost Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Dreamhost’s data storage, databases and the general Dreamhost application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Dreamhost stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES (SECTION 4)
- Indy Bindy may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes (such as our newsletter service). We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Indy Bindy does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- Certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on links or tools in our store and website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECURITY (SECTION 5)
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org