INDY BINDY Sewciety
From: ¥2,800 / month
The INDY BINDY Sewciety is open now for a very limited time!
See more details below
The INDY BINDY Sewciety is a space for sewists, where we can support each other, learn and grow together throughout the entire year. The doors only open a couple times a year so this is your opportunity to get in and start make the most of your sewing practice!
The price will go up in future, but if you jump in now, you will maintain your price for as long as you are a member!
You will get SO much value.
The Sewciety is a place where…
- I will help you tap into your sewjo and make time for your craft
- Guide you on your journey of discovering your own personal me-made style
- Share the many tips and tricks I’ve learnt over the years
- Support you to work towards your big goals and make those sewing dreams come to life
- Bring in incredible guest speakers
- Host sewalongs so we can finally make those garments we’ve been thinking of
- And most of all, bring an incredible community of like minded sewists together to connect, cheer each other on and benefit from our shared knowledge.
BONUS: By signing up as an INDY BINDY Sewciety member, you'll also get an ongoing 10% discount on products in my shop and first access to all new designs and restocks of limited run fabrics.
AND if you sign up for the year you get 1 month FREE and access to the ever growing Partner Hub! This is where you’ll find exclusive discounts on lots of sewing goodies from other indie sewing companies I've partnered with. Including:
- 50% off Seamwork Unlimited Membership
- 20% off pattern weights at Thanks I Made Them
- 20% off The Uncut Project patterns
- 20% off Sewing and the City patterns
- 15% off Arrow Mountain buttons and sewing tools
- 15% off We Are Knitters
- 15% off Fibr & Cloth hand sewing supplies
- 10% off Viki Sews patterns
- and more!
If this sounds great to you, don’t delay, jump on in!
I don’t want you to miss this. Doors close on Wednesday 25 October. I'm SO excited to make the INDY BINDY Sewciety the best experience possible for you!
Note that prices are charged in Japanese yen (2,800 yen per month - equivalent to USD19 at time of writing, or 30,660 per year - equivalent to USD205 at time of writing). If you purchase in another currency the amount you are charged each month may vary slightly with the currency exchange rate.
If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org