JAPANESE SEWING BOOKS MADE EASY
DATES & DETAILS
I’m hosting this live on Zoom so you can ask me lots of questions & connect with other aspiring sewists who love these books too!
Live Worksop: April 24th at 9am AEST
Can’t join me live? No worries. Lifetime replay access is included with your ticket (and you can send me your questions in advance!)
A peek inside…
- my strategies for getting the most out of these patterns
- no need for Japanese language or tech skills!
- a simple way to remove any overwhelm and get sewing asap
- the system to decoding instructions and deciphering diagrams
- step by step tutorial for navigating the multi-layered pattern pages
- how to find the best books and a list of my favourites
- resources to guide you in grading up sizing
- my go-to process for better google translate results
- BONUS: a quick reference table with all the key terms you’ll need
- BONUS: a pdf resource that you can refer to anytime you like!
NOTE: Prices are charged in JPY. The workshop is JPY3860, equivalent to USD29 at time of writing. If you are purchasing in other currencies you will be charged at the current exchange rate.